Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Central Conservatory of Music & Study in
Application and Enrollment Procedures
1. Students who have obtained scholarship from government must apply through the diplomatic channel by the department of their native countries.
2. An applicant for non-degree study may apply directly to the Foreign Students Affairs Office and request an Application Form or download the Application Form from the website of Central Conservatory of Music. ( click: www.ccom.edu.cn) and fax or mail to the International Student Affairs Office (fax: +86 10 -66412585, 66413202, address: No. 43, Baojia Street, Xicheng Dist. , post code: 100031).
3. The international students applying for undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral degree must be qualified for certain level of Chinese (provide the Certificate of Chinese Level by Foreign Affairs Office or Certificate of HSK Elementary - Intermediate, the certificate of Intermediate Level is necessary for the students applying to the composition, conducting, musicology and music education). The foreign students not reach the above level in Chinese language must take Chinese lessons for a year in International Music Exchange Centre of the Central Conservatory of Music to reach any one requirement of following item:
a. obtain the Certificate of Chinese Level provided by Foreign Affairs Office;
b. obtain the Certificate of HSK Elementary-intermediate.
There are no rigid rules on Chinese requirements for the international students who apply for advanced study.
The CCOM enrolls the students on the basis of competitive selection. The international students applying for undergraduate degree program will receive a Notice of quality for Speciality issued by Admission Office after passing the audition before March 31 (postmark). The accepted students applying for undergraduate degree will receive the formal Admission Notice before July 20 (postmark) and the accepted students applying for the master and doctoral degree will receive the formal Admission Notice before June 31 (postmark). The students applying for non-degree program should contact with related departments to consult the date for Notice of Admission.
1. Students by government scholarship should bring the Form JW201,the Admission Notice, "Health Certificate", CSC materials and six passport sized photos(3.5cm x 4.5cm) with them for registration on the registration date shown in the Admission Notice.
2. Students by their own expense should bring the Admission Notice, "Health Certificate" and six passport sized photos(3.5cm x 4.5cm) with them for registration on the registration date shown in the Admission Notice.
3. All the foreign students are requested to bring their passport, Admission Notice, the Foreigner Physical Examination Form and the Blood test report to the local quarantine office within the set time to have their medical examination verified after they enter China. Foreign students whose Foreigner Physical Examination Form do not meet the requirement will have to re-take medical examination. Those who refuse to re-take the medical examination or are diagnosed as suffering from diseases that are not permitted to enter China under the Chinese Laws and regulations will be required to leave China.